By Deepak Vohra
- Supports such a lot cloud prone (including Amazon AWS EC2 and Google Cloud Platform) and virtualization systems (such as VMWare and VirtualBox)
- Provides Cloud-Config for declaratively configuring for OS goods similar to community configuration (flannel), garage (etcd), and person accounts
- Provides a production-level infrastructure for containerized functions together with automation, defense, and scalability
- Leads the force for box criteria and based appc
- Provides the main complicated box registry, Quay
- Use Kubernetes with Docker
- Create a Kubernetes cluster on CoreOS on AWS
- Apply cluster administration layout patterns
- Use a number of cloud supplier zones
- Work with Kubernetes and instruments like Ansible
- Discover the Kubernetes-based PaaS platform OpenShift
- Create a excessive availability website
- Build a excessive availability Kubernetes grasp cluster
- Use volumes, configmaps, providers, autoscaling, and rolling updates
- Manage compute resources
- Configure logging and scheduling
Read or Download Kubernetes Management Design Patterns: With Docker, CoreOS Linux, and Other Platforms PDF
Similar Linux books
According to pink Hat firm Linux 7, the hot variation of this bestselling research consultant covers the up-to-date crimson Hat qualified process Administrator (RHCSA) and pink Hat qualified Engineer (RHCE) assessments. RHCSA/RHCE crimson Hat Linux Certification examine advisor, seventh variation is totally revised to hide the lately published purple Hat company Linux 7 and the corresponding RHCSA and RHCE certification tests.
The simplest totally built-in learn process AvailableWith thousands of perform questions and hands-on routines, RHCE purple Hat qualified Engineer Linux examine consultant, 5th version covers what you want to know--and exhibits you the way to prepare--for this demanding examination. a hundred% whole assurance of all targets for examination RH302Exam Readiness list on the entrance of the book--you're prepared for the examination whilst all targets at the checklist are checked offInside the examination sections in each bankruptcy spotlight key examination themes coveredReal-world routines modeled after hands-on examination scenariosTwo entire lab-based assessments simulate the structure, tone, themes, and hassle of the true examBonus content material (available for obtain) comprises install display evaluation, simple directions for utilizing VMware and Xen as testbeds, and paper and pencil types of the lab examsCovers all RH302 examination subject matters, including:Hardware deploy and configuration The boot processLinux filesystem administrationPackage administration and KickstartUser and workforce administrationSystem management toolsKernel companies and configurationApache and SquidNetwork dossier sharing companies (NFS, FTP, and Samba)Domain identify procedure (DNS)E-mail (servers and clients)Extended web providers Daemon (xinetd), the safe package deal, and DHCPThe X Window SystemFirewalls, SELinux, and troubleshooting
To be used with all models of Linux, together with Ubuntu,™ Fedora,™ openSUSE,™ crimson Hat,® Debian, Mandriva, Mint, and now OS X, too! Get extra performed quicker, and turn into a real Linux guru by way of getting to know the command line! research from countless numbers of real looking, top of the range examples NEW! assurance of the Mac OS X command line and its exact instruments NEW!
“As an writer, editor, and writer, I by no means paid a lot awareness to the competition–except in a couple of instances. this is often a kind of circumstances. The UNIX method management instruction manual is without doubt one of the few books we ever measured ourselves opposed to. ” –From the Foreword by means of Tim O’Reilly, founding father of O’Reilly Media “This e-book is enjoyable and sensible as a machine reference.
Additional info for Kubernetes Management Design Patterns: With Docker, CoreOS Linux, and Other Platforms